Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Getting my cherry popped (in more ways than one)

First let me start by saying to all my friends who read and write erotica - get your mind out the gutter- sheesh.

I just came back from Ellora's Cave Romanticon 2012 and have come to the realization that I need to step into the social media world. While everyone around me was tweeting and blogging, I was texting my husband and sister (love you both). Sad, I know. But still, I realized (um hm, it may have been my roomie Lea Barrymire) that in order to get my name out into the galaxy (I know I'm going big, but why not?) that this is the next step in my growth.

So with hands shielding my eyes (but peeking still) I have arrived!

Twitter: @AMGriffinbooks
FaceBook: www.facebook.com/amgriffinbooks
www.amgriffinbooks.com

8 comments:

  1. Glad you're finally out in the world. I'll do some pimping and see if I can't find you some followers. Lol

    Romanticon was totally awesome! You are one crazy bitch!

    Lea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! Welcome. You will be great on here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome into the big time-sink of social media! It was good meeting you at Romanticon. I can hardly wait for next year.

    Pictures coming as soon as I'm up for uploading them to computer and picking the ones to put on Facebook. If I do it directly from my phone, I'm afraid I'll have a zillion different posts instead of just one or two, LOL.

    Happy blogging!

    Ann Jacobs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peek-a-boo! I see you. This is FANTASTIC! Welcome to blog-o-sphere. So...when's your next post? :)

    ReplyDelete