Saturday, March 1, 2014

Oh, Happy Day @amgriffinbooks #LovingDangerously Series

Oh, Happy Day


The first three books in my Loving Dangerously series are now available on Audible. I can't tell you all how this makes me feel. I never thought I'd live out my dreams of becoming a published author and then to have the books in my series picked up for Audible, well, words can't describe.

This has been quite a journey for me and sometimes rocky at best, but through it all it's been a learning experience that I wouldn't trade for the world.

I've never read a completed version of my books. Just thinking about it gives me the chills. Why? I'm so afraid of finding some grammatical or other error. Not anything against my editors or publish, I'm sure they've done a thorough job of going over everything with a fine tooth comb, but for me, since the book is final, I just can't risk it. LOL, crazy I know.

That's one of the reasons why I was jumping for joy when I found out that my books would be available on Audible, I could finally get a chance to "read" my work. I can't wait to listen and get pulled into my world and characters again.

If you enjoy Audible please pick up a copy,

Dangerously Mine

Dangerously Yours

Dangerously Hers

Some updates on the Loving Dangerously series:
I'm on first round edits of Dangerously His, the 4th book in the series.


Have a great day and happy reading (listening)!

-A.M. Griffin

No comments:

Post a Comment